Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick unlock q

Options
  • 28-06-2012 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Howdy peeps

Just a quick question - apologies if it's been covered already but hard to search on here when browsing on a mobile device.
    Anyways my bill contract is up next week - am changing over networks - how do I go about getting the phone unlocked to accept another networks sim card.
    Does the current network do this and do they have to? Do I have to wait until after the contract expires or can it be done few days previous?
    Thanks in advance for help

Dave

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Quick answer - ask your network support but yeah they'll probably unlock it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭david_1888

Lol fark, I'm with three, I'll give them a bell later but try to deal with them as little as possible as they are the worst shower IMO, but thanks for the answers lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭david_1888

Thanks a lot

• Advertisement
Advertisement