Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Gates in North Wexford area

Options
  • 28-06-2012 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Dear All,
    I am in the Gorey area and am looking to install electric gates but need an electrician or somebody to install them. I have ordered the gates, which are wooden, and I was given the mechanism to electrify them as a housewarming present. I would need a radio intercom, the mechanism installed, wired and commissioned.

Does anybody know of anyone reputable who would be willing/able to do this?

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭freddyuk

I have sent you a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 thepurpleman

Hi I also have an underground kit and GSM intercom which I purchased recently from a company in Meath. Looking for somebody to install please (Barntown area) Power running to both pillars via ducting, gravel drive so easier to install, gsm intercom so no handset in house, gates are hung at the moment, may need to drill wall on both sides for sensors? Think that's it. You'll know better but probably 2 half days work?

Advertisement