Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Rolling Rock in Dublin

Options
  • 28-06-2012 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭

Hi,

I found some old threads on here about this, but not sure they still apply.

Any idea if/where i could get some rolling rock? Being a bit nostalgic and looking through some pictures from roughly 2006 and i realised I have neither seen nor heard anything about it in a long time.

Any help appreciated!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Frynge

O'briens used to do loads of it years ago for €1 a bottle but been at least 6 year since I've seen it anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Lombardo86

I honestly cant even remember if I like it, would just like to give it a try again and see. Ill have a look in there on my travels anyway.

Looking for something different.. if they have it they have it, if not i will just try something else! Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

I'm not sure it's imported here anymore, haven't seen it in years

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭calvin_zola

awh rooling rock, 1 euro a bottle when I wsa in college, so refreshing

• Registered Users Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭Technocentral

Drink your own piss, much nicer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

InBev do not import Rolling Rock anymore. They dropped it in 2006.

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Lombardo86

Better start looking for alternatives! Thanks folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Antrim_Man

I bought some in Tesco NI a few weeks ago, but it is now a 2.6% ABV beer. I got it for sunny afternoons, so I have quite a few left lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,635 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ravelleman

I remember thinking that Rolling Rock was a terrible beer even as a teenager.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,669 ✭✭✭Colonel Sanders

Brings back memories....

We drank this for a solid week after finishing college in 2003. Crazy werk tbh. House was full of bottles, we tidied up etc b4 we moved out & filled the green bin with the empties

Turns out you couldn't put bottles in the green bin & the last person moving out had to sort it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭themandan6611

Brings back memories....

We drank this for a solid week after finishing college in 2003. Crazy werk tbh. House was full of bottles, we tidied up etc b4 we moved out & filled the green bin with the empties

Turns out you couldn't put bottles in the green bin & the last person moving out had to sort it!

you crazy crazy kids :cool:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

I am fully convinced I've seen in in O'Briens in Galway in the last few months... I might be going mad though...

Advertisement