Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Accomodation - Questions about Muckross catered

Options
  • 28-06-2012 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hello everyone,

I'm a French Erasmus student and have just been granted a room in Muckross catered. I have read pretty mixed comments about this place and was wondering if anyone who had lived there could give me their impressions. I still booked the room because not being in Ireland right now and not having anywhere to sleep next year kind of made me nervous. Is Muckross really bad or are just people overreacting?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Siuin

There are already many threads about Muckross and comments from people who lived there, so if you put it in the search engine you should get plenty material.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Jojogaya

I actually did a search and read most of the threads that came up but the thing is that the comments are really contradicting. It seems like there's no middle ground, some people say it's the best place ever and other the most horrible they've ever seen so I was hoping maybe someone who has lived there maybe last year could tell me ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Siuin

You're just going to get another thread full of the same contradictory reviews. I lived there 2 years ago and loved it. It depends on your expectations- that's why everyone is saying something different.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Aurora2012

Did they say if you can visit the residence ?
    My friend got a room there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Jojogaya

Aurora2012 wrote: »
    Did they say if you can visit the residence ?
    My friend got a room there too.

Oh cool, that makes me feel better, i had a feeling I was alone ^^. And I dunno, they haven't answered yet, if they don't by Monday, I'll call them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement