Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

reps

• 28-06-2012 2:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 82 ✭✭

had a reps 4 inspection yesterday the [EMAIL="b@£$tard"]b@£$tard[/EMAIL] is cutting me by 50% for not planting trees in year 2 .is it worth appealing

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,704 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

macker16 wrote: »
    had a reps 4 inspection yesterday the [EMAIL="b@£$tard"]b@£$tard[/EMAIL] is cutting me by 50% for not planting trees in year 2 .is it worth appealing

Course it fuppin is, ties up a gobsh1te with paperwork for half a day, which means there's one less gobsh1te to give the rest of us grief for that half day;)

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭leg wax

had a reps 4 inspection yesterday the b@£$tard is cutting me by 50% for not planting trees in year 2 .is it worth appealing
    blue5000 wrote: »
    Course it fuppin is, ties up a gobsh1te with paperwork for half a day, which means there's one less gobsh1te to give the rest of us grief for that half day;)
    well if you signed up to plant trees and did not do it, and have a good excuse forget it ,although you may get it reduced a few %. blue i like your thinking:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭snowman707

you didn't follow the plan and you are calling the inspector names ?

you can appeal but it won't get you too far, actually maybe draw attention to yourself, possibly listed for sfp inspection now as well

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Butcher Boy

Just wondering did you get any notice that they were coming to inspect?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 82 ✭✭macker16

nope:mad:

• Advertisement

i called him worse yesterday but i would not dare type it:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭Traonach

If you didn't plant the trees you shouldn't get the money. End of story....

:D:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,326 ✭✭✭Farmer Pudsey

This notice of inspection's is becoming an issue. The inspectors do not tell you that you are entitled to is it a 7 or 14 days notice. All they are entitled to inspect is cattle/CMS on the spot. If they do that they have to come back at end of notice period to check the rest.

On the trees if they were supposed to be planted you should have done it. However contact your advisor and see what you can do. Did you give any excuse it was very dry this spring so it was not safe to late plant. I lost a couple and I only planted 10 along ditches.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭vanderbadger

50% is pretty steep, how much planting were you supposed to have done

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭Manoffeeling

A nice few days pay gone. Ah well, there might be a hardship grant after all this rain :D

i know who i like to give the hardship grant too:D

Advertisement