Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thermalright HR-02 Macho

Options
  • 28-06-2012 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,845 ✭✭✭

Anyone ever install one of these? I've heard they can be tough to install.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭-( i )- Wicker

Yeah I installed mine last week. The documentation is a bit hard to follow but its not too difficult to install if you use your initiative

• Registered Users Posts: 4,845 ✭✭✭shootermacg

Yeah I installed mine last week. The documentation is a bit hard to follow but its not too difficult to install if you use your initiative

What way did you point the fan?

I pointed it towards the front of my case, so it draws air in from the front and pushes it out the back. It came close to my RAM slots but not so close that I couldn't use them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,845 ✭✭✭shootermacg

I pointed it towards the front of my case, so it draws air in from the front and pushes it out the back. It came close to my RAM slots but not so close that I couldn't use them.

yeah, I figured that would be best. I read that its 5 degrees hotter on average if you point it up.

I think it depends what fans are in your case. I have a rear fan but no top fan so it makes more sense for me to have a direct airflow

• Advertisement
Advertisement