Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Joey doesn't share food !!!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭ArtyM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

1ZRed wrote: »
    I remember after school me and my two sisters would watch it every day at 5 on E4 out of habit. Must of seen each episode at least 10 times so I'm pretty much sick of it.

I even remember the sponsor - Appletiser and all it's variants!:D

That's kinda sad man :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scioch

seamus wrote: »
    I wouldn't be that possessive, but I don't get things like tapas. Or restaurants where people say, "Let's get a few different things and we can pick at each of them."

No, fnck that. I will order what I want to eat, and I alone will eat it. I have no interest in your weird pseudo-cultural food sharing ritual. Especially when it's not with people I'm exceptionally comfortable with.

I've had work colleagues suggest tapas. That's fifth-date territory right there, no way pal.

Nothing to do with sharing and everything to do with each person getting to try loads of different things rather than sticking to one dish which may or may not be worth what your paying for it. At least with a bit of variety you get your monies worth.

Nothing worse than ordering something that isnt that nice knowing your paying 15-20 quid for it while the guy opposite is having an orgasm eating his.

Plus at work do's its a fallback talking point when everyone realizes they have nothing to actually talk about outside of work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭FizzleSticks

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭validusername1

i hate sharing food.
    i'm a nice person.. but if i went to the bother of making something for myself then fúck off and get your own

Advertisement