Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Obamacare survives the SC. What next?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,176 ✭✭✭Amerika

cristoir wrote: »
    The Bill will cause a net reduction in the federal deficit by 210 Billion over 10 years according to the CBO.

Are you looking at ancient history? The latest CBO report I’ve seen indicates the projections from 2013 extending to 2022 show that ObamaCare will cost a whopping $1.76, and if it is expected that if the 2022 gross cost of the coverage expansions are $265 billion we're likely looking at about $2 trillion. Sorry, but I have to laugh when people tout that this thing will result in a net reduction. I've already seen huge increases in my health care insurance premiums because of ObamaCare.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭FISMA

What's next? How about bankruptcy?

What was the original cost, as per Obama - 900 bill?

Then it doubled.

Now the CBO is quoting triple that figure.

I wonder what it will cost in 10 or 20 years.

This could be the straw that broke the camel's back.

Advertisement