Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC Offline (Dublin & Kildare)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭_DMac_

Mines been on and off in malahide for the last 2 hours but the proper lights are constantly on on the modem. Hopefully they get this fixed by tomorrow otherwise it's no bb for the weekend.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

back up in finglas, just disconnected from the neighbours;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

irishbird wrote: »
    back up in finglas, just disconnected from the neighbours;)

Yeah, just found out a few locals have lousy security myself. Eejits.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 189 ✭✭FreshCoffee

D6W
    Went down about 4pm, back up about 7pm and now down again about 9pm!

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭bloke

I'm in Drumcondra. Looks like it was down for a whopping 4.5 hours from 14:40 to 19:20 while I was at work! Working fine now.

• Advertisement

D6W
    Went down about 4pm, back up about 7pm and now down again about 9pm!

9:49pm Back up again (but for how long!).

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

The feckers changed my IP...:mad::D

• Registered Users Posts: 7 CarlD

All services down in D13 still.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,517 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Just back here in D4 now.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭GEO147

Back since 8pm in D24. But now there is a power cut. At least I'm with AIB. What next?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

GEO147 wrote: »
    At least I'm with AIB. What next?
    Have you checked your water?:D

9:49pm Back up again (but for how long!).

Went down again about 10:30pm. Too unreliable to get any work done tonight. Hopefully it will be stable in the morning.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,706 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Still no phone here.BB has been fine all evening though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 246 ✭✭mrbrown69

Off here from 4 to 8....the day after I get a letter saying about a price increase and the same day they take a DD payment! hmm

but I wasn't about to do anything stupid like cancel the best BB since sliced bread....hope it's not habit forming, first serious downtime in 2 yrs with UPC

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

BB and tv back but on demand isn't working. Is anyone else having that problem? Thanks.

Where in Dublin are you located? When did they return?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

CarlD wrote: »
    Where in Dublin are you located? When did they return?

Dublin 13 and they came back at 4.30pm

still no joy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

It went at about 4pm here in Clondalkin (Newlands estate) and came back at around 7.30pm.Hasn't gone off since then and am getting the full 60mb speed.First BB outage I've experienced with UPC in 2+ years.

On Demand thing on the telly still isn't working though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭Ben D Bus

Just stumbled across this thread. My BB went off for about 15 minutes at around 9:30. TV was OK. Ballyfermot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

KoolKid wrote: »
    The feckers changed my IP...:mad::D

Same here, I'd had my previous one for over a year. A totally different block as well, prev was 79.97.xxx.yyy, now 89.100.www.zzz

On Demand thing on the telly still isn't working though.

Glad it's just not me so!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

Seeing this thread isn't hopping this morning i take it most people are back?.
    Its still out in Coolock. Anyone else still down?. What are UPC saying on social networking now?.

its just gone down again in finglas

FFS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 154 ✭✭Yrag2E

Been down all day yesterday and so far today.
    Dublin 17

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

Mine went yesterday for a few hours, then came back and is now gone again. And the most annoying bit is as the phone is with UPC aswel I cant even ring them to complain/get info until thats back up and running.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 507 ✭✭✭mark17j

Naid23 wrote: »
    Mine went yesterday for a few hours, then came back and is now gone again. And the most annoying bit is as the phone is with UPC aswel I cant even ring them to complain/get info until thats back up and running.
    1908 is free from your mobile, i was ringing constantly yesterday trying to get updates, half the time i was getting network busy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

mark17j wrote: »
    1908 is free from your mobile, i was ringing constantly yesterday trying to get updates, half the time i was getting network busy.

Never realised it was free from mobiles, thanks for the tip! Will be trying them in a while, I work from home so this is really messing me up the last 2 days.

back up in finglas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

Ffs still down in d17. Over 2 days now.

Advertisement