Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Puppy Wanted.

• 28-06-2012 4:02pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,692 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi all.
    Personal request here.

Can anyone pop me a pm with some rescues that currently have puppies for rehoming?

I have a family looking to rehome a small terrier type breed/crossbreed.

Obviously as per the rules no linking to donedeal etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 FiveSive

Id go on facebook to the different SPCA/shelters/animals home. They post pics and tell you which ones needs rehoming urgently, there is always a lot of terrier types available.

I got my collie cross from Cork Dog action welfare group after I saw an appeal. They post new pics of different dogs every day that need rehoming.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

PM sent ...2 cuties that were posted earlier this week would be perfect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Poor Jake :(http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056682144

Would she be too big for them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

PM sent with a link to puppy rescue. Good luck

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,692 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Thanks for all the replies.Ive forwarded on the details and will post back if/when they make their decision.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭crally

No links to individual rescues.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

crally wrote: »
    No links to individual rescues.

That's 3 posts in a row now that content has had to be removed from. Read the forum charter please and stop spamming the organisation you are involved with all over the forum.

Advertisement