Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Model Shop

Options
  • 28-06-2012 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭

I've heard there's a new model shop open in New Ross in Wexford any one know what it's like, what they have?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 joesdios

Hi Gears just found that model shop it's MC Models in New Ross Wexford tel.051420058 his name is Keith I havn't been to it just found it browsing the net they seem to do a wide range of models and scales hope they do 1/6th scale cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭gears

Thanks for that, they don't have a web site do they, I couldn't find one

• Registered Users Posts: 49 joesdios

Hi Gears i spoke to Keith earlier (nice guy)they should have a web site up and running next week and happy days for me they do 1/6th scale cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭gears

Excellent, I'll keep an eye out for the site. Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 keith 120788

hi folks this is keith, thanks joe i looked at your work and i am well impressed with the quality and detail involved.joe referred me here to the site and yes we are an all new model shop in new ross wexford.im not going to try fill yous with the usual salesman mumbo jumbo but me and my boss are both modelers and we are here to learn and share our experience with everybody else here.
    the website is unfortunately delayed due to unforeseen circumstances and will hopefully be back up and running soon.
    just find us on facebook at 'mcmodels new ross' or call tuesday-saturday 9-6 on 051 420058 for information or just a chat.
    thanks again on behalf of myself and padge

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭rossit

best of luck with the shop keith its great to have a decent one down in the south east .

thanks a million Rossit

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭smokin ace

i was in the shop on saturday morning getting a few bits and i was impressed with the set up the chap working on that day was very informative and before i knew anything i had spent an hour talking and i will for sure go back again

thanks a million smoking ace and i hope you didnt forget to get the bread before you got home :)

Advertisement