Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need help to find a show

Options
  • 28-06-2012 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

hi all, im new here.
    i was looking for help for an old cartoon/anime i used to watch when i was younger.
    the info i have about the show is.
    that its based in the furture i think.
    these people drive these machines like gundams except they do roller blading and compete and shoot each other.
    the show is about 2 main rival teams for these competitions. one bad one good. the main character i think is a young guy who is poor and a great mechanic who gets a shot to be on his dream team ie the good guys with the bald alien.
    i know that there is a bald green or purple alien on one team and its clone is on the other.

the show is not bots master
    or any of the gundams.

i think it was aired on fox kids or the Tcc but i googled them and looked up what they use to air but couldnt find it.

so please could any one help me to calm my mind.
    i normally am able to find these things but i just cant with this one.

oh gundam wing kicks ass

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Thomas-G

Zoids?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 epyon01

Thomas-G wrote: »
    Zoids?
    No thats not it Thomas.
    I still can't think of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

I think I know it, were they competing in big arenas? Had some early 3D as well if I remember right.

Cant think of the name though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

BattleTech The Animated Series?

(Probably not it at all!)

Gunmonkey wrote: »
    I think I know it, were they competing in big arenas? Had some early 3D as well if I remember right.

Cant think of the name though.

yeah gunmonkey thats right i remember big stadiums like skate parks and stuff

• Advertisement

chin_grin wrote: »
    BattleTech The Animated Series?

(Probably not it at all!)

hi chin grin now thats not it. thanks for the reply

• Registered Users Posts: 6,789 ✭✭✭Evade

Evade wrote: »
    Was it Heavy Gear?

OMG Evade you legend thats it. you found it now i can calm my mind.

thank you all for the help

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Liquid_Origin

I'm glad you got an answer. I remember going looking for this myself a few months ago and nobody knew anything about it. This was awesome! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Xodia

Anyone know a good place to download this series ? cant seem to find a good torrent for it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

We do not permit links to licensed shows on Boards.ie. I'm locking this thread now that you have found the title of the show you were searching for.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement