Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Need advice and opinions on london

• 28-06-2012 5:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 282 ✭✭

Hi there I am planning on going to Londo for 2 night 3 days on 12 th of July I found a premier in hotel in Waterloo it's within walking distance from big Ben Waterloo station Westminster etc and got 5 star reviews but it's 256 pounds approx 310 euro is this too expensive?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 699 ✭✭✭okiss

I just looked up the following website www.travelrepublic.ie with the dates 12 July for 2 nights and put near to Big Ben. They have a days hotel in this area from €201.
    I would look up www.travelrepublic.ie, hotels.com, booking.com and agoda.com to see what is available for the dates you mentioned. You should be able to put in a location on these sites also. One website could have a cheaper price for the same hotel. I did this before booking a holiday a few years ago and saved myself €200. What do you want to see when your in London as the tube is easy to get around on. If you look up www.tfl.gov.uk you can find out more information getting around London re the tube.
    If you have time the V&A museum is worth going to and this may be opened till late on the Friday evening. One of the hop on hop off bus offers a boat trip on the Thames also which is interesting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 282 ✭✭QueenBee1

thank you

Advertisement