Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UL accommodation

• 28-06-2012 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Right i booked Plassey over a month ago and got emails and a letter back from them. Does this mean i am guaranteed a place if i'm offered my course?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭validusername1

well that depends what the email and letter said doesn't it...

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭stall_the_ball

well that depends what the email and letter said doesn't it...
    Really i'm looking to see if anyone else got the same, it told me how to confirm or cancel on CAO day...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭Daniel S

Really i'm looking to see if anyone else got the same, it told me how to confirm or cancel on CAO day...
    I remember the shíte I went through getting accommodation in UL.

Booked in February that year, then was asked if I got the course offer (which I didn't in the first round, but knew I would in the second round) and said no. If anyone is in this position, ****ing say you got the offer! :(

Booking this year a week or so ago this is what I got:
    Dear DANIEL Sxxxxxxxx

Accommodation Preferences

Village Dromroe Village Room Type Ensuite in 6 Bed Let Length Full Year (Sep to May) General Preferences

Do you smoke? No Floor Gender Preference No Do you have a medical condition/disability, we should be
    aware of when allocating you a room? No Do you want to share with someone?
    Failure to disclose any relevant medical condition or disability may result in an inappropriate room being allocated to you. For additional information, please contact us directly on [URL="tel:%2B353-61-202433"]+353-61-202433[/URL].

Yours sincerely,

Accommodation Service
    Campus Life Services
    Plassey Campus Centre Ltd
    University of Limerick
    Castletroy, Limerick
    Tel: +353 61 202331
    Fax: [URL="tel:%2B353%2061%20202188"]+353 61 202188[/URL]

"Failure to disclose any relevant medical condition or disability may result in an inappropriate room being allocated to you. For additional information, please contact us directly on [URL="tel:%2B353-61-202433"]+353-61-202433[/URL]."

The way they worded that part suggests that you'll get a room doesn't it?

Advertisement