Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saorview reception Waterford

Options
  • 28-06-2012 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Hi,I cannot get the saorview channels on my TV since Tues.I have used an indoor aerial since the service was available with no problems.I think i get my signal from the transmitter in Gracedieu/Gallows hill ,is there maintenance work going on at the moment?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭Doylers

smalltalk wrote: »
    Hi,I cannot get the saorview channels on my TV since Tues.I have used an indoor aerial since the service was available with no problems.I think i get my signal from the transmitter in Gracedieu/Gallows hill ,is there maintenance work going on at the moment?

Thanks

Mine went down the other day but is back now. Something could have happened last night with the weather. Im in Bracken grove and have 90% signal so near perfect. We all get it from that transmitter in town.

Advertisement