Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visa Debit charges

Options
  • 28-06-2012 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm expecting to receive my new Visa Debit card from BOI which will be replacing my current laser card. I recently learn't that customers will be able to swipe their card at various places to pay for things €15.00 or under. Do the standard transaction charges apply for this? I think its 28c

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jame Gumb

28c per transaction is a joke.

The banks seems to be using the introduction of VISA Debit to rip people off.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭JTMan

ekellyie wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm expecting to receive my new Visa Debit card from BOI which will be replacing my current laser card. I recently learn't that customers will be able to swipe their card at various places to pay for things €15.00 or under. Do the standard transaction charges apply for this? I think its 28c

28 cent by default. You will get free banking if you comply with conditions.

Advertisement