Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cock on Death Row

• 28-06-2012 7:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭

There is a rooster outside my window cawing and roarin at the most inconvenient of times. Early in the morning, late in the evening and pretty much constantly in between.

This particular bastard makes the most mind numbingly annoying noise when he crows. Its like an electric shock to the brain every time I hear it.

I cant live like this any more so I have decided to end his life. How shall I help this feathered rodent part from this world ? Pull its neck ? Chop its head off ? Poison is ? Shoot it ?

What do ya think ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

Maybe talk to the owners first, see if you can arrange some sort of compromise?

If they know how much it annoys you, they might be willing to pass him on to relatives etc.

Could be a better alternative. Worth a try, at least, no?

Disappointed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭al28283

The first thing you should do is not post about crimes before you commit them, it's just dumb. Really dumb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭MisterEpicurus

LordSmeg wrote: »
    cawing and roarin ...

What do ya think ?

It must be the first instance in biological evolution where a rooster has developed the capability of roaring.

Did it mate with a lion or something?

If they know how much it annoys you, they might be willing to pass him on to relatives etc.

What kind of After hours reply is this?! This makes way to much sense and is far too reasonable.

@OP Kill it, cook it. Then invite owners over for dinner and inform them once they've finished eating that they've eaten their own rooster.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scioch

al28283 wrote: »
    The first thing you should do is not post about crimes before you commit them, it's just dumb. Really dumb

Its not a crime to kill a chicken.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

Sacramento wrote: »
    @OP Kill it, cook it. Then invite owners over for dinner and inform them once they've finished eating that they've eaten their own rooster.

Do you often eat cock for dinner?

It must be the first instance in biological evolution where a rooster has developed the capability of roaring.

Did it mate with a lion or something?

You'd understand if you heard this fcukin thing. Something went amiss somewhere in the biological evolution of this thing and I intend to rid the world of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

like this except you should use cars

• Advertisement

Its my families, old raggedy fcuker of no use to anyone. I have already asked around and nobody wants the thing, everyone just tells me to kill it. I tried setting it free but it wont fcuk off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Feed your cock baking soda

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Dang I thought this was a The Hour of the Pig type story!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭MisterEpicurus

LordSmeg wrote: »
    You'd understand if you heard this fcukin thing. Something went amiss somewhere in the biological evolution of this thing and I intend to rid the world of it.

Sounds a lot like Joan Burton tbh...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

make sure to bury it afterwards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Sar_Bear

Don't be so cruel. Leave it be and buy some ear plugs.

Do you often eat cock for dinner?

I'd have to be REALLY hungry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

Can of lynx and a lighter. Run around screaming with it like a maniac.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

An animal charity would be happy to take away your cock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

You're not the only one trying to beat down it down. It's cock vs pussy atm
    cat-bird_your-daily-gif-blog.gif?w=450

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭le la rat

Ring in tv3 tonight they will tell you what to do.

Sar_Bear wrote: »
    Don't be so cruel. Leave it be and buy some ear plugs.

I'm not wearing ear plugs all day to keep some useless chicken alive. He had his chance and he blew it, time to face the consequences.

Advertisement