Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems with Three

Options
  • 28-06-2012 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭

I'm on pay as you go with three. At the weekend I purchased €20 credit, which entitled me to all you can eat data, free calls to three and free calls on the weekend. So I was calling another person on 3 but then I got cut out and the voice goes "this call cannot be connected as your account balance is too low" which can't be right as the person I called was definitely on three (whom I have free calls to) and I wasn't over the 3000 minute limit. Can anyone help me out??

I can't log into my three for some reason either. :/

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

irish_man wrote: »
    I'm on pay as you go with three. At the weekend I purchased €20 credit, which entitled me to all you can eat data, free calls to three and free calls on the weekend. So I was calling another person on 3 but then I got cut out and the voice goes "this call cannot be connected as your account balance is too low" which can't be right as the person I called was definitely on three (whom I have free calls to) and I wasn't over the 3000 minute limit. Can anyone help me out??

I can't log into my three for some reason either. :/

Three Forum - It seems to be happening a lot at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭irish_man

whiterebel wrote: »
    Three Forum - It seems to be happening a lot at the moment.

Didn't know there was one. Thanks buddy. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Talking on that three forum is much much better than trying to talk to their customer service

Advertisement