Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to change garda vetting charge

Options
  • 28-06-2012 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi

I need some help i was away for a year and received a summons for having half a joint in electric picnic but there was also a charge for cocaine witch i never had, so i told my dad the story but he never said anything in court about not having the coke and i got a strike out and a 1000 euro fine but i could never my say in court because i was not in the country. So came back home and finally got a job and got garda vetted and this charge comes up and now it looks like ill be out of the job.

Is there anything i can do about this any help would be appreciated

Many Thanks Jonny

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

This isn't boards.ie related and legal advice is banned sitewide anyway, so consult a solicitor.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement