Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

/sigh

• 28-06-2012 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

Dear Shop Girl,

Your enthusiasm sold me on this wine, so I often come back to buy it from you.

It's nice, it's cheap, and I'm delighted that your friend used it for her wedding.

However, whilst I'm genuinely delighted, I'm also an aspie. I have marginal social skills and I have no idea who Westlife is. I am upset that your brother is upset that they split up (?). I grunted several times to express this as you told me the story. I am not good at communicating with strangers, particularly not when I have just become aware of the large talc stain on the bottom of my black trousers (they are all black, I don't like dressing up much, it's an aspie thing. I do like talc, apparently they are not compatible.)

Your 'Goodbye' as I rapidly turned and exited the shop with my wine sounded a little sarcastic even to my socially inept ears. Here's the thing: it's not personal, it's just wine; it's not intended to be rude, I have aspergers, so don't take it personally.

Regards,
    The Customer with the White Bottom

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement