Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can dilisk be picked on the Waterford coast?

Options
  • 28-06-2012 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Just like the title says, anybody know ... Where can dilisk be picked on the Waterford coast?

thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭foxcoverteddy

what is it for, and where would one find it, I suppose I should look it up, can we make money from it?

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭quintain

what is it for, and where would one find it, I suppose I should look it up, can we make money from it?
    It's for eating.
    It's found by the sea, i don't know exactly where, that's why I started the thread !!
    I suppose you could make money from it if you found someone to buy if from you at a greater price than you had collected it for

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Mugser

I know there's someone who sells it there on the Annestown side of Bunmahon, sign at the road-side, so I'd imagine it's not too far from there it's picked... Tasty Stuff!!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭jupiterjack

i used always get it in bonmahon but im sure you can get it on any beach..

Advertisement