Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fentimans Curiosity Cola

Options
  • 28-06-2012 11:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 626 ✭✭✭

Has anyone spotted Fentimans Curiosity Cola recently around South Dublin or Kildare ? Tesco used to stock it, but its been removed from all the stores I have visited recently :( they seem to think I'd rather like Dandelion instead :rolleyes:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Not wrote: »
    Has anyone spotted Fentimans Curiosity Cola recently around South Dublin or Kildare ? Tesco used to stock it, but its been removed from all the stores I have visited recently :( they seem to think I'd rather like Dandelion instead :rolleyes:

I noticed that Dunnes are now selling Fenitmans, so check your local store.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Not

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    I noticed that Dunnes are now selling Fenitmans, so check your local store.

Cool, thanks, that could well explain why it has disappeared from Tescos.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭khennessy86

can curiosity cola be bought in cork , they used to stock it in tesco but cant find it anymore

Advertisement