Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do you read in the bathroom?

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭Nippledragon

I used to know most shampoo bottles off by heart.

Its great when the "pins-and-needles" set in, makes wiping up after a scutthery one less painful as your corn-hole is completely numb: it hangs out of your arse like a set of puckered lips covered in sh1te....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Play video games on the phone mostly. Currently playing Trial Extreme 2 - it's fierce addictive and yes, I can spend up to 20 mins in the jacks in one sitting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

MrReynholm wrote: »
    People who brag about their cock size or their performance in bed on the internet are most often these guys http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/003/619/Untitled-1.jpg

Or those who end up sitting on a chair opposite this guy http://www.washingtonpost.com/rf/image_296w/WashingtonPost/Content/Blogs/celebritology/StandingArt/hansen2.jpg?uuid=1lkJfKMuEeCEfDuKiwY_ag

It's the small men that usually talk it up but it's always the smallest men to point it out! :pac:

MrReynholm wrote: »
    "...he types, while shouting up from the basement to his elderly mother to bring him a sandwich and a fresh box of kleenex"

Big up to the web warrior hiding behind his BIG keyboard.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

1ZRed wrote: »
    It's the small men that usually talk it up but it's always the smallest men to point it out! :pac:

lol how do u know that just cos a man is small in height he naturally has to have a small penis?

do you check out alot of men's penis's?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

lol how do u know that just cos a man is small in height he naturally has to have a small penis?

He's bisexual :cool:.......................

He's bisexual :cool:.......................

greedy fecker... :rolleyes:

I mean it's the smallest equipped guys that talk it up. I learned the hard way that height =/= big penis size :p

Hey I get around man;)

I mean it's the smallest equipped guys that talk it up. I learned the hard way that height =/= big penis size :p

Hey I get around man;)

you slut :p;)

you slut :p;)

I'm a guy, that word has no effect on me!;)

• Advertisement

I'm a guy, that word has no effect on me!;)

does manwhore work better for ya? ;):p

does manwhore work better for ya? ;):p

That cuts me deep though :(

That cuts me deep though :(

must be the paper cuts from the magazine your reading while taking a dump so.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Willow20

pushtrrack - hilarious!!! WC always a good spot for a read......

• Registered Users Posts: 2 col_up

Haha, this post has amused me. If you're in there for the long haul then what else are you going to do!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

I thought the jax was where you went to to read - you do if you've kids. Only place I get peace and quiet to read is while dropping the other kids off at the pool.

Advertisement