Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary (X360) - £9 at Amazon.co.uk

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭elsparko

only worth it if youre living in the uk, delivery brings the total up to €19.56

elsparko wrote: »
    only worth it if youre living in the uk, delivery brings the total up to €19.56

well if you have other stuff to buy you can get free delivery if total over £25 like normal I would think?

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭kenyard

yeah i have it added to my cart since 2 days ago when they emailed me about the offer. just need another tenner into the bargain to get me to the sweet spot.
    euro - pound exchange rate is shocking atm though compared to a few months ago :/

Just cheat! Pre-order something that isn't out for months (like Resident Evil 6), choose free shipping then cancel the pre-order and close the window when it asks to choose shipping again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭Amouar

Just cheat! Pre-order something that isn't out for months (like Resident Evil 6), choose free shipping then cancel the pre-order and close the window when it asks to choose shipping again.

Do you need to order first then cancel or cancel before even ordering?

• Advertisement

Order first

Advertisement