Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Betting based of Twitter recommendations for July (Horses)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Decided to go with GYTO using just the evening races today.

Bad decision, as they had a bad evening, and I am -€15.40 down.

I guess if I am going to go with them, the lesson is not to pick and chose races/meeting.

To make me feel worse, they were +56 points for the afternoon meetings, so if I was with them for the full day, I would around €40 in profit :/

Current Bank
    €63.44

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Been following all of GYTO bets for the last two days. Currently @ €85

I know this is not hugely exciting for the log, but betting with them does seem to be profitable in the long run. This is obviously not news, as they are +1000 for the year.

I was kinda hoping I would find a cool, random, almost unfollowed guy on Twitter throwing out some random bits of horse info on Twitter, but alas that has not happened :/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭carpothepunk

Hope you followed Seanie. 19/1 treble today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭markc91

http://bet-share.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1024&start=20 2nd post down

Is this the betshare thing you were talking about if so id follow that ive had 1 of my best days ever 2day only for small stakes but i dont think ive ever had as many winners! Definitely gonna follow again tomorrow :D

Just Counted out of 18 horses i did i had 7 winners, 2 places on e/w bets and 7 of the win bets all came 2nd or 3rd!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭carpothepunk

Yeah Mark, thats what I was talking about. Like I said, there are some great, genuine people. Betshare is just a bloke who corrolates everyones nap/nb/iwac into a table, so for the casual punter, its nice.

• Advertisement
Advertisement