Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

late holiday for leacing certs!!

• 29-06-2012 12:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

has anyone any idea where i could book a cheap holiday to santa ponsa for 6 of us? bit late looking now i know but we only really decided we wanted to there
    thanks in advance for any replies

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Murphdog94

lucasleiva wrote: »
    has anyone any idea where i could book a cheap holiday to santa ponsa for 6 of us? bit late looking now i know but we only really decided we wanted to there
    thanks in advance for any replies

Not sure about flights but travelrepublic.ie are very good and reliable for accommodation. Me and my mates used them for Ayia Napa and it was fairly cheap but that was months ago! I'd recommend going in August if you want to save money because rates for July will be through the roof at this stage. Either way enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 lucasleiva

yea that a good cheap website just the flights the main problem

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Breifne72

it depends when ya wanna go, ryanair do flights for around €323 per person return. Not the cheapest but it isn't bad at the same time!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 923 ✭✭✭biohaiid

Realistically your gonna have to pay a bit more at this stage.
    Some sites do like last minute booking deals, usually for late August I think. :)

Advertisement