Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Greek MOU Vs. the Irish MOU

• 29-06-2012 1:10am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,224 ✭✭✭

The Irish Memorandum of Understanding is full of specifics, and is a 44 page document compared to what I interpret as a pretty vague 13 pager signed by
    Greece .

Could it be interpreted that with all the measures that we signed up to, that our negotiators were "soft" or inexperienced in comparison to the Greeks, who signed but do not appear to have such a detailed program, or are we in a better place for having a more detailed roadmap to follow?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Akopian

Hello,

Greece signed two MOU, you can see the second one (which is 48-50 pages) in English :

http://www.tovima.gr/files/1/2012/02...nioagglika.pdf

I know the situation in both countries. You cant imagine how different is the one that your politicians have signed like the ones that Greece signed.

Of course all the countries (that have signed MOU) have to fight against these MOU because its not for the good of the people but for the the good of the banks/bankers. Example: They take money from the poor people to "save" the banks but if you have a loan, the bank will take your house if you cant pay it...

Nevermind, you dont have to worry about the Irish MOU, there are worst than this.

This is my opinion.

P.S : Sorry about my English

Advertisement