Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suicide rolling accumulators log

Options
  • 29-06-2012 1:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭

Here we go

I think it will be my 4th attempt of log here - two were very unsuccessful, third one was going okay, but was consuming way too much time. Decided it's time for a 4th one. Potentially it can be a very short one, so don't tail me and just enjoy (or not) reading.

Plan is simple. Until I will be dead and buried here I will invest 50 pln (around 10 pounds) for every single accumulator. Idea is to make 6 bets in a row, with 100 pln being taken to the bank after 3 wins for future bets. Goal is to win around 2400 pln (around 450 pounds) after 6 straight wins. I have a tendency to get on hot streaks from time to time, hopefully it will stay this way. Btw, I would have to win once of every 48 attempts (not counting here money from 3rd step) to break even, wondering about my chances.

With today JJK vs Honka match (0:1 - had over 2.5 goals :mad:) my winning streak got stopped after 3 straight wins (actually it was after 6 wins, but only 3 of them were for amount of money according to rules applied here ), so I will give it a few more tries.

I will try to stick to singles, with occasional double. Preferred odds will be around evens. And some of them (if not majority) will be taken In Play. And I will be playing every obscure league or bet if I decide that I can make some money with it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro

Rolling Accumulator #1 (Stage #1)

KFC Izegem v KV Kortrijk (HT-FT win) & KFC Duffel v Lierse (HT-FT win)

Stake: 50 pln
    Odds: 2.09 (bet365)

So far Belgium teams are very solid in killing their respective opponents from lower leagues. Unfortunately I missed a train today with Cercle Brugge (0:4 HT, 0:8 FT - AH lines were 2.5 and 5.25), but won't do this mistake again.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Best of luck. I tired one of these before, but got too greedy, and fell at €280 (with a €20 initial stake). I do not remember what amount I was looking to cash out at.

Try and use Osters at least once. :)

tinodz wrote: »
    Best of luck. I tired one of these before, but got too greedy, and fell at €280 (with a €20 initial stake). I do not remember what amount I was looking to cash out at.

Try and use Osters at least once. :)
    Thanks. If my Finnish bet would go through earlier today I would start with 100 pln, but it didn't happen. So 50 have to be enough.

Osters are under consideration, but they are due a losing game/bet soon, so will have to be careful. We'll see.

Rolling Accumulator #1 (Stage #1)

KFC Izegem v KV Kortrijk (HT-FT win) & KFC Duffel v Lierse (HT-FT win) :mad:

Lierse will probably do their job, but Kortrijk went 0:0 at HT killing my bet. Really thought it's a good bet, oh well.

Bank: -50 PLN.

Rolling Accumulator #2 (Stage #1)

St. Patrick - Shelbourne: Both teams to score

Odds: 2.00 (bet365)

Took this bet In Play, around 20:54 CET, probably one/two minutes before hosts scored. Both Magherakid & Gavin think it's a good bet, so it was the main reason.

• Advertisement

stingerro wrote: »
    Rolling Accumulator #2 (Stage #1)

St. Patrick - Shelbourne: Both teams to score

Odds: 2.00 (bet365)

Took this bet In Play, around 20:54 CET, probably one/two minutes before hosts scored. Both Magherakid & Gavin think it's a good bet, so it was the main reason.
    Forgot how that game ended (forgot writing about it as well), but bet failed.

Bank: -100 pln.

Rolling Accumulator #3 (Stage #1)

Rod Lawler to win against Lian Wengbo (Shanghai Masters)

Odds: 1.90 (bet365)

My snooker friend told me a few hours earlier to play Lawler with -1.5 handicap. And surprisengly bet365 has him as a slight underdog, so Lawler for win is good enough.

Rod Lawler to win against Lian Wengbo (Shanghai Masters)

My snooker friend told me a few hours earlier to play Lawler with -1.5 handicap. And surprisengly bet365 has him as a slight underdog, so Lawler for win is good enough.

Robbie Lawler - Liang Wengbo 5:4 :D

Crazy game, but Lawler won in the end, despite the fact he allowed his opponent to come back from 4:2.

New bank (counting only for #3) 95 PLN.

Rolling Accumulator #3 (Stage #2)

Banga - REO Vilnius (Hosts to win with -1 AH)

Stake: 95 pln

Visitors are having a huge problems with money and players are leaving their team one after one, and they can't register replacements. They lost 4 games in a row with more than 1 goal difference, I expect this streak to get longer.

Banga - REO Vilnius (Hosts to win with -1 AH)

Visitors are having a huge problems with money and players are leaving their team one after one, and they can't register replacements. They lost 4 games in a row with more than 1 goal difference, I expect this streak to get longer.

Banga - REO Vilnius 2:1 - stake back

Extremely unhappy, as 10 minutes after making a bet I have read that most probably outcome is hosts to win by 1 goal. I should take a risk, wait 15 minutes hoping for a 0:0 and then play them for a straight win In Play :mad:

New bank (counting only for #3) still 95 PLN.

• Advertisement

Thinking about going for USA football women team -3 AH for around evens to win against Columbia. I consider women to be much more ruthless than guys, so would expect US team to still going it even when 1:0 or 2:0 up.

Rolling Accumulator #3 (Stage #2 - repeat)

USA - Colombia (Women IO football tournament, USA to score 4 or more goals.

Odds: 2.10 (bet365)

USA scored 4 against France, and they are considered quite a ruthless team for opponents. Colombia looked terrible against North Korea, so I hope Americans can put at least four against them.

USA - Colombia (Women IO football tournament, USA to score 4 or more goals.

Odds: 2.10 (bet365)

USA scored 4 against France, and they are considered quite a ruthless team for opponents. Colombia looked terrible against North Korea, so I hope Americans can put at least four against them.

USA - Colombia 3:0 :mad:

2 disallowed goals killed the chance for Americans to score 4 or more goals in this game.

Bank: -150 pln.

Rolling Accumulator #4 (Stage #1)

(In Play) Spain U23 - Honduras U23: Spain -1 AH (when losing 0:1 at HT)

Odds: 1.875 (bet365)

I couldn't resist this bet, especially after losing a few good opportunities In Play earlier today (for example, when Astana - reccomended by Lasagna Diarra was losing 0:1 against Tobol). So hopefully Spain will be able to turn things around in 2nd half.

(In Play) Spain U23 - Honduras U23: Spain -1 AH (when losing 0:1 at HT)

Odds: 1.875 (bet365)

I couldn't resist this bet, especially after losing a few good opportunities In Play earlier today (for example, when Astana - reccomended by Lasagna Diarra was losing 0:1 against Tobol). So hopefully Spain will be able to turn things around in 2nd half.

Spain U23 - Honduras U23 0:1 :mad:

Can't believe that I even did not get my money back, with all the chance Spaniards had in 2nd half (plus blatant penalty not awarded). Was very busy during Olympics, so can only regret not taking advantage of some bball In Play opportunities. Oh well.

Bank: -200 pln.

PS. I will be back :).

Rolling Accumulator #5 (Stage #1)

Men's basketball, Poland (-7.0 pts) vs Belgium

Odds: 1.86 (bet365)

Just finished watching Israel - Belgium basketball friendly game on DVD which was played a few days ago. After this I've decided to go on Poland -7.0 vs Belgum - we had a good preparations, play at home and Belgium isn't strong in areas, where we could be attacked. Two years ago Poland won 93:73 and I believe we should be able to win by 10-12 points.

Men's basketball, Poland (-7.0 pts) vs Belgium

Odds: 1.86 (bet365)

Just finished watching Israel - Belgium basketball friendly game on DVD which was played a few days ago. After this I've decided to go on Poland -7.0 vs Belgum - we had a good preparations, play at home and Belgium isn't strong in areas, where we could be attacked. Two years ago Poland won 93:73 and I believe we should be able to win by 10-12 points.

Men's basketball, Poland vs Belgium 57:64 :mad:

Terrible, terrible game by Polish NT - minus seven is the lowest punishment we could get that day, Belgium was much better.

Bank: -250 pln.

Since this log is going nowhere before I say "I quit" I will change the rules. I will go for over 1.5 goals/under 3.5 goals singles, based on recent performance by both teams. If 11 out of last 12 games (6 games each team) is fitting the criteria and I'm happy with odds, I will make a bet.

I will also make my log less suicidal - it didnt matter last time, as my bets were mostly wrong ones, but this time I will put 100 pln in my bank and will bet with half of my bank (corrected after wins or losses). First two games on Monday, research already done.

Starting bank=100 pln

Game #1

Sonderjyske vs Odense BK - under 3.5 goals (odds=1.45)

Stake=50 pln

Game #1

Sonderjyske vs Odense BK - FT 1:2 :D

New Bank=122.50.

It wasn't easy, but after 3rd goal in 56th minute both teams calmed down.

I also had a plan to go for under 3.5 in Bray Wanderers - Derry City match, but odds went down to 1.25 (last night it was 1.4) and I've decided it's too low. A little bit disappointed seeing now that game ended 0:0.

• Advertisement

Not sure if I am ready to include matches from last season, but If will these matches will be under consideration for today:

Huddersfield - Nottingham Forrest
    Bournemoth - MK Dons
    Eastbourn Borough - Bromley
    MSK Zilina - Spartak Trnava
    Hammarby - Landskrona BoIS

Will decide about it lated today.

Game #2

Eastbourn Borough - Bromley - under 3.5 goals (odds=1.36)

Stake=61.25 pln

Game #2

Eastbourn Borough - Bromley - FT 3:0 :D

New Bank=144.79

I am a lucky, lucky bastard. 2:0 at HT and quickly third goal was scored, fortunately nothing more happened.

Not sure if I am ready to include matches from last season, but If will these matches will be under consideration for today:

Huddersfield - Nottingham Forrest
    Bournemoth - MK Dons
    MSK Zilina - Spartak Trnava
    Hammarby - Landskrona BoIS

Will decide about it lated today.
    Decided to check how my leans would work:

Huddersfield - Nottingham Forrest 1:1 :D
    Bournemoth - MK Dons 1:1 :D
    MSK Zilina - Spartak Trnava 1:1 :D
    Hammarby - Landskrona BoIS 0:0 :D

It would be a nice day, if I would make more of this picks. Especially combining it with 0:0 or 1:1 draws. Too bad it isn't happening for picks I am actually making, but the winner is winner, so won't complain ;).

Didn't find anything worth betting on today, but here are some games I will check results after (usually specific game qualified for my under 3.5 goals criteria , but odds were too low or games were too 1-sided on paper):

Fagiano Okayama - Giravanz
    Roasso Kumamoto v Thespa Kusatsu
    Tochigi SC - Ehime FC
    FK Yenisey v Volgar G
    Metallurg K Novokuznetsk v Torpedo Moskwa
    FK UFA v FK Khimki
    Shinnik Yaroslavl v Rotor Volgograd
    FK Energia Volschski vs Angusht Nazran (this can be a game I will go for, but odds not available now, should be In Play at bet365)

Didn't find anything worth betting on today, but here are some games I will check results after (usually specific game qualified for my under 3.5 goals criteria , but odds were too low or games were too 1-sided on paper):

Fagiano Okayama - Giravanz
    Roasso Kumamoto v Thespa Kusatsu
    Tochigi SC - Ehime FC
    FK Yenisey v Volgar G
    Metallurg K Novokuznetsk v Torpedo Moskwa
    FK UFA v FK Khimki
    Shinnik Yaroslavl v Rotor Volgograd
    FK Energia Volschski vs Angusht Nazran (this can be a game I will go for, but odds not available now, should be In Play at bet365)
    So let's check how it would end if some bets would be made for under 3.5 goals

Fagiano Okayama - Giravanz 1:1 :D
    Roasso Kumamoto v Thespa Kusatsu 1:1 :D
    Tochigi SC - Ehime FC 1:0 :D
    FK Yenisey v Volgar G 0:0 :D
    Metallurg K Novokuznetsk v Torpedo Moskwa 1:3 :mad:
    FK UFA v FK Khimki 3:2 :mad: (was scared pre game that this match will end 4:0 or 4:1, as difference in class was huge)
    Shinnik Yaroslavl v Rotor Volgograd 1:0 :D
    FK Energia Volschski vs Angusht Nazran 0:2 :D

Last game was the one I considered the most to bet on... but I forgot to check in play bets, as odds weren't available pregame. Oh well, next time.

Game #3

FC KooTeePee - FC Hammenlinna - under 3.5 goals (odds=1.24)

Stake=72.39 pln

Both teams are perfect 12/12 for under 3.5 goals in their last 6 matches, their H2h looks good as well. Odds are slightly lower than I would prefer, but still decent enough.

Other game I was considering for under 3.5 was Iran Pro League: Saipa Karadj - Aluminium Hormozgan. But history of both teams looks slightly weaker, and as both games are almost at the same time I choose the one from Finland.

Maybe I will look into Europea League games as well later on, as under 3.5 in 1st leg games should bring plenty of options.

Game #3

FC KooTeePee - FC Hammenlinna - 3:0 :D

New bank=162.17 pln

Once again very lucky. It was 3:0 after 56 minutes... and fortunately it didn't change. Thank you.

Other game I was considering would be a winner as well.Saipa Karadj won 1:0 against Aluminium Hormozgan.

Game #4

Motherwell - Levante - under 3.5 goals (odds=1.30)

Stake=81.09 pln

Sorry for late info, but I took it a few minutes before start of the game and couldn't post here. Motherwell started a season with low scoring results and Levante is a naturally low scoring team. They are a clearly favourite here, but I don't see them scoring more than two and conceding more than one. Hopefully :).

• Advertisement

Game #4

Motherwell - Levante - 0:2 :D

New bank=186.50 pln.

"I like when everything goes according to plan" - says Hannibal Smith from A-Team and says Stingerro.Levante scored twice and didn't think about scoring more even when playing 11 on 10.

Advertisement