Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do we care?

• 29-06-2012 1:16am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭

I stumbled across an old thread that got me thinking. The thread related to a well known business which, in one of it's planning documents, had a number of conditions to adhere to. The conditions appear not to have been met in the meantime.

In Ireland today, is this just the normal? I'm going to assume that this wasn't just a "once-off" and that a number of companies agree to conditions in order to allow them to open their doors to the public, which they then revoke. These companies then provide employment and services to the public, so is it justified that the initial conditions should become irrelevant in respect to the benefits that these companies provide?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,664 ✭✭✭policarp

What kind of conditions are you talking about?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

policarp wrote: »

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Dangerous Man

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,664 ✭✭✭policarp

El Weirdo wrote: »

Most of 'em in that clip are out of condition. . .

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Yes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,134 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

No.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Maybe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭SomethingElse

policarp wrote: »

Any ones you want! For example, the business that I referred to in the OP breached operating conditions, rather than anything related to the physical premises itself.

That's a Mr. Kenny for answer to question .

Rodgers is that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

Am I the only one who can't understand this?:confused:

Or am I just tired?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Mance Rayder

Yeah is this a riddle or something? Are we supposed to find Wally?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

Are you having a mini stroke by any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Mance Rayder

But they do do that though don't they though?

Advertisement