Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Wild West !

Options
  • 29-06-2012 1:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

Will they raiders lose out? Will both the chargers and Chiefs win out ? It's not called the wild west for nothing !

Raiders are against the chiefs, chargers, chiefs and Buc's . All these games will be human vs human .

The Chiefs are against the Raiders, Broncos , Raiders, Panthers

The Chargers are against the Browns, Raiders, Jaguars, Broncos

The raiders were only able to beat the chargers 16-7 in Oakland. How will the fare against an aggressive home crowd?

They play the chiefs twice, the chiefs have been a surprise package this year at 7-5 if they win out and force two loses on the raiders they should at least make the wild card.

Which leaves the Buc's Back ups in week 17. Surely Oakland will be able to run out winners in this nothing game for the NFC south leaders?

Yes the odds are long but if it comes the pass both the Chiefs and the Raiders will be on 11-5 with the chiefs with a divisional record of 5-1 taking the wild card spot .If the chargers win out they'll finish on 12-4 with divisional record of 4-2 taking the division.

The bills have 3 games left and are on 10-3 so if they can manage 2 out of 3 wins that would the 5th play off spot. The raiders would have an 11-5 record and would fail to make the play offs!

Now would I bet on it? No but pressure returns to Oakland. Lose the next game and the silver and black may just try and be a bit louder to try and hide some end of season nerves.

Every game in the BFL counts

Until next time sports fans! :cool:

P.S Finally Got an article Matthew enjoy ..

Also the chargers comeback from holidays on Sunday can the gm send them an invite back to the league so he can play his game Sunday/Monday .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

Can't believe this nearly slipped past me and I said the AFC is cut and dry! Bah I'm losing it !

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

I was about to tip my cap to you when I read the title, but I'm insulted.
    The raiders were only able to beat the chargers 16-7 in Oakland. How will the fare against an aggressive home crowd?
    You should know better. There is no such thing as an away game for the Raider nation. We have 15 million fans in LA and will be hiring 100 busses to take them down to San Diego, only half the fans we take will actually be going to the game (buying tickets from the fairweather fans like the Packers did in the NFL), the other half will be hosting a heavy metal concert from midnight to 8am right outside the Chargers team hotel.
    Which leaves the Buc's Back ups in week 17. Surely Oakland will be able to run out winners in this nothing game for the NFC south leaders?
    The Raiders back ups will be playing too. Even if they play their starters.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭ibmax

matthew8 wrote: »
    We have 15 million fans in LA and will be hiring 100 busses to take them down to San Diego

Is that not 150,000 fans per bus? What size are these busses? Have health and safety been notified ;)

Oh and Dave; there are no backups in Tampa, just a buch of guys who don't contribute as much as some others.... NFL players have feelings too you know so don't be calling them names!!!

Did somebody say playoffs? PLayoffs!?!?! We're in them. One yard short for KC on the last play. Should've had it wrapped up before that though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Did somebody say playoffs? PLayoffs!?!?! We're in them. One yard short for KC on the last play. Should've had it wrapped up before that though.
    Really my two red zone interceptions makes you think you should have had it wrapped up?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

Should've had it wrapped up before that though.

Fair play for getting to get the play offs . But looking at the key game stats looks as if you had a tough ride and on another Sunday it could've gone another way.

The chiefs had 3-7 in your redzone and your defense should be commended but on another Sunday you could have lost by 14 .

I hope I meet you in the play offs. The term that comes to mind is One and done .

Nelbert wrote: »
    Really my two red zone interceptions makes you think you should have had it wrapped up?
    No, my failed 2 point conversion. 29-12 would've been game over. Like last week I couldn't believe the scoreboard.
    Fair play for getting to get the play offs . But looking at the key game stats looks as if you had a tough ride and on another Sunday it could've gone another way.

The chiefs had 3-7 in your redzone and your defense should be commended but on another Sunday you could have lost by 14 .

I hope I meet you in the play offs. The term that comes to mind is One and done .

It was a tough ride yeah, the game was almost surreal for me. Jerraud Powers must be the best CB in the game, Knox was well covered.

I just ran the numbers and I have CLINCHED the second seed. My strength of victory is superior to the Chargers and that it the tiebreaker between us settled if I lose out and they win out. I also have the head-to-head over the Bengals and Titans.

ibmax wrote: »
    Is that not 150,000 fans per bus? What size are these busses? Have health and safety been notified ;)

Oh and Dave; there are no backups in Tampa, just a buch of guys who don't contribute as much as some others.... NFL players have feelings too you know so don't be calling them names!!!
    Only around 60,000 of the fans are making the trip, the rest are working class heroes (typical Raider fans) who can't pay for the trip because the man won't pay them enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭ibmax

Only around 60,000 of the fans are making the trip, the rest are working class heroes (typical Raider fans) who can't pay for the trip because the man won't pay them enough.

Fair enough... however, without wanting to be a stickler, that's still 600 raider fans per bus!

I hope it has air con!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Maximilian Dazzling Dean

Should've had it wrapped up before that though.

Haha very early for trash talking isint it dave :)

When can we expect "undefeated and flying high"?

Advertisement