Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**DEBS SUITS**

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭amyleaving

I agree , you should rent one
    I don't have a date either i will go with you lol
    Honestly most girls would be delighted to be asked, ask any girl you even know a bit and i'm sure she would say yes as it is a nice night out , good luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 suddyb4

heya seen ure post on the debs forum i split up with my gf and there are some people left i dont want to go with anyway so u can come to my debs if u want or even a debs swap haha what date is yours on

im talking to amyleaving btw

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Wesc.

I've FINALLY got a date, just asked a friend :D Glad I chose to bring her now anyway 'cos she's great craic :D Realllyyyy looking forward to them :)

Oh and this is the outfit I bought in topman: http://www.topman.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=1&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33056&storeId=12555&productId=4950764&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=608992&parent_categoryId=261027&pageSize=20

Except rather than a tie I'll wear a dickie bow :)
    suddyb4 wrote: »
    heya seen ure post on the debs forum i split up with my gf and there are some people left i dont want to go with anyway so u can come to my debs if u want or even a debs swap haha what date is yours on

im talking to amyleaving btw

Hahahaha.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

suddyb4 it's kind of weird that you'd want to bring a complete stranger rather than someone you know, if you'd been on boards for a few months and we knew you it'd be different but I think maybe you might be an axe murderer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Cruel Sun

• Advertisement

no trust me lad im not an axe murderer

!

that sounds like something an axe murderer would say :P

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Incompetent

Haha quare dodgy

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Sheedy07

Since I too am a bit of a newbie I can understand where everyone is coming from but I've been stalking boards for a few months before signing up and I must admit that some of the stuff finality comes out with is brilliant.. an axe murderer like haha why not just a murderer:P

• Advertisement

Now everyone will suspect everyone else of being an axe murderer, a mass paranoia will sweep across the nation, culminating in the execution of the president of the united states by means of axe wielding maniac. I've ruined everything. This will extinguish that last lingering ray of hope the human race was clinging to, to evade insanity. Instances of severe mental illness will rise by at least 5%. Global warming will happen at a slightly increased rate. Many bees will die mysteriously and unnecessarily; the greatest tragedy of the 21st century. Then a rogue asteroid will strike the earth, after making itself temporarily invisible to avoid detection. We will be catapulted into the next ice age. Nuclear weaponry will spontaneously destroy the earth for reasons I can't be bothered to think up. The worst part of this horrifying debacle is that the conspiracy theorists will coincidentally be proven right about 2012. A single human will survive and will rapidly evolve, gaining the ability to reproduce by mitosis. This method of reproduction will, unfortunately, be fundamentally flawed, and the clones will begin to develop aesthetically unappealing and virulent defects. These malformed and misshapen creatures, which will no longer be considered human, will viciously kill and consume the original human and the undamaged clones. Their survival instincts will drive them to eat each other alive, eventually gnawing, frenzied, on their own exposed bones and tendons, before falling, lifeless, to the ground. They may or may not experience one last flicker of human emotion, regret, before they die. This will be the end of all life on earth. :( But then...somewhere in the shadows...the slightest of movements...a gleam of metal... and there stands suddyb4! He surveys his scorched and crippled planet, stepping over the broken, twisted corpses of the last vestiges of humanity...and he thinks it good.

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

So, finality, from what you're implying in your story is that suddy will never find a Debs date since the mankind is annihilated?

Sad times. :(

subz3r0 wrote: »
    So, finality, from what you're implying in your story is that suddy will never find a Debs date since the mankind is annihilated?

Sad times. :(

well...eliminating mankind would solve his debs problem...is all I'm saying. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

It's not the lads you need to convince! ;)

Well ... mabbeh Fewtins ... >_>

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

I bet lines like these bring girls to their knees.
    I spy a challenge for the weekend coming!

Advertisement