Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ballindooley road works

Options
  • 29-06-2012 9:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

I am not one to complain much but them ballindooley road works are a pain. The traffic was backed up to Tesco express last night. I have no idea what they are trying to do. They put in a foot path and looks like street lightening. But they have narrowed the road alot. It does not make sense to me. And they do not seem to have much consideration for safety or how they manage traffic. My rant is over now.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭planetX

It's the stupidest thing I've ever seen. They've put in footpaths on both sides of the road, which lead from a shop to nowhere. They've made the bend in the road more severe thanks to the narrower road - it's going to cause accidents.

Advertisement