Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert French Question?

• 29-06-2012 11:42am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

OK So I got two questions. 1. For the Oral Exam does the examiner take you out of the room and speak to you alone or does he or she do that in front of everyone. It maybe a stupid question but I just wanna make sure. 2. Where can I find some good French Vocab to learn?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

The examiner speaks to everyone doing the French oral on the morning they arrive. A lot of them are nice and explain what they're saying in English as they go along. I'd recommend the back of Triomphe Au Bac for vocabulary. It should be available second hand this year too. Accent Français is a fantastic book for vocabulary and for the oral too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

If you mean for your actual exam, it will be done in a private room with just you and the examiner (and maybe their supervisor) but none of your class.

Advertisement