Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor vs the rest

Options
  • 29-06-2012 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hello people,
    I am currently on Meteor's 30yo's a month,200mins,200texts,1gb data and free calls&texts to meteor but my contract is up.
    I have been a meteor customer for years but I'm open to shopping around.
    I have found the mobile internet somewhat patchy but I have nothing to compare it to.
    Any stories from ye regarding connectivity with the other networks/experiences with similarly priced plans?

I'm grateful for any info that I can use to make the best decision :)
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

Swtich to sim only 30 day plan for EUR 20 a month. Same inclusions.

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭dr ro

I'm on the same, my12 month contact expired soi switched to sim only. Same offer you have 200 plus200 plus 1gb plus meteor to meteor calls and texts free but for 15 euro. It was supposed to be only for new customers but if you get someone half decent they'll sort you out. Just keep saying 'ah go on'!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

Why 15 euro? How did you get the 5 euro off? I'd be tempted to go with Three mobile Threepay if they tried to tell me it was for existing customers only. I'm out of contract shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

ballooba wrote: »
    Why 15 euro? How did you get the 5 euro off? I'd be tempted to go with Three mobile Threepay if they tried to tell me it was for existing customers only. I'm out of contract shortly.

It was 15 a month initially but went up to 20 after a set date.

Advertisement