Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Could Kenny and Noonan please shut the fcuk up.....

• 29-06-2012 1:06pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭

You havent negoiated anything on a banking bad debt deal.

Europe never listened to you in the 1st place,as you were too fcuking cowardly to front up to Merkil and Europe.

So shut the fcuk up bullsh1tting us all on the RTE News with your waffle on how you got the deal.

You negoiated nothing and got nothing too.:rolleyes::mad::mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,298 ✭✭✭Duggys Housemate

paddy147 wrote: »

Europe never listened to you in the 1st place,as you were too fcuking cowardly to front up to Merkil and Europe.

So shut the fcuk up bullsh1tting us all on the RTE News with your waffle on how you got the deal.:rolleyes::mad::mad:

You don't know what was going on behind the scenes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭SocSocPol

So shut the fcuk up bullsh1tting us all on the RTE News with your waffle on how you got the deal.

What a sad pathetic little post.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

i find both as equally annoying as the other just even look at the scowls on them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Ah, but I'm sure a couple of weeks ago you were berating Kenny and Bruton for failing to deliver any kind of deal on our banking debt.

So basically you just don't like Enda Kenny and John Bruton because when things are going wrong it's their fault, and when things go right, it's just pure luck and nothing to do with them.

Gotcha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Politics forum ===>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

In fairness to OP they jumped in behind spain and Italy and said don't forget about us! We've been so good, we do everything you say!

However I don't care about how they get it as long as they get it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

seamus wrote: »
    Ah, but I'm sure a couple of weeks ago you were berating Kenny and Bruton for failing to deliver any kind of deal on our banking debt.

So basically you just don't like Enda Kenny and John Bruton because when things are going wrong it's their fault, and when things go right, it's just pure luck and nothing to do with them.

Gotcha.

Where did I post that then?

Spain and Italy threatening Europe yesterday is the only reason any deal has come about this morning.

Kenny and Noonan and absolute liars and bullsh1tters.

They negoiated nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭BunShopVoyeur

SocSocPol wrote: »

Wtf?

What a passive aggressive little poster.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 fattyplumps

Do I detect a hint of jealousy at their success??? Give them a chance!

Do I detect a hint of jealousy at their success??? Give them a chance!

Its not our fault.....then it is our fault (after licking Sarkozies hole for the cameras).

Then its a case "we have never asked for a deal or write down from europe.

Now suddenly it is a case of we have negoiated a deal.

Kenny and Noonan havent a fcuking clue what they are doing or talking about.They like to be in front of the camera and talk absolute shyte and blatantly lie to the public,thats all

They are riding on others coat tails,as they are both too gutless to do anything themselves.:rolleyes::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭kingtiger

SocSocPol wrote: »

go away or I will ruffle your hair

I was really hoping you'd ask me that.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=79173983
    Well over a year now of the bullshyte excuses,as to why nothing has been done or sorted over the debt.

Look, just shut up. We get it, you've just decided that you hate the government and nothing will sway you.

Go wave a placard in front of Leinster House or something and stop annoying the rest of us.

seamus wrote: »
    I was really hoping you'd ask me that.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=79173983

Look, just shut up. We get it, you've just decided that you hate the government and nothing will sway you.

Go wave a placard in front of Leinster House or something and stop annoying the rest of us.

So did Kenny and Noonan personally negoiate a deal or not??

Because accdoring to him in the dail,"we never have and we will not ask for any write down deal,we will pay our way".

Make your mind time up Kenny and all ther Kenny fans.

Maybe if alot more people got up of their arseas and showed the goverment how angry we are at being betrayed,then things might change in this country.

Then Kenny and Noonan might grow a set of balls.

Kenny and Noonan now see that Spain and Italy have bullied/threatened Europe and got a deal.

So its now a case of Kenny and Noonan saying to each other....... "quick lets jump in behind Spain and Italy and make it look like we got a deal".

Kenny and Noonan got NOTHING.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scioch

You don't know what was going on behind the scenes.

Safe to assume it wasnt Kenny dictating to the rest of Europe how things were going to be done anyway. I'm not sure what he can be doing and I dont think anyone else would be able to do better but its clear they are in no position to do anything but stand there with hands out and then hit the news claiming victory every time a decision by other member states in the interests of other member states coincidentally benefits us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,298 ✭✭✭Duggys Housemate

Maybe if alot more people got up of their arseas and showed the goverment how angry we are at being betrayed,then things might change in this country.

So, off you pop.

but before you do, have we not just been unbetrayed? Aren't the yurups now paying for the bank guarantees.

Off you go. Get up off your arse and show them. Lead by example.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scioch

There is fcuk all they can do, we are screwed and nobody in Ireland is going to change it. We are bystanders in all this while the rest of Europe sorts it all out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

The OP is absolutely correct. Spain and Italy negotiated a deal and Ireland got in on it under the "what's good for the goose" principle. The notion that Enda Kenny or Michael Noonan played hardball and used every ounce of some previously unseen tactical nous to get a result is just ridiculous. They're the same pair of morons they were last week...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

Maybe if alot more people got up of their arseas and showed the goverment how angry we are at being betrayed,then things might change in this country..

Do you stand up while posting on boards?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 181 ✭✭Dr.Strange

The OP has obviously toched a nerve given the level of abuse he's getting.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 181 ✭✭Dr.Strange

prinz wrote: »
    Do you stand up while posting on boards?

In front of a huge wall mounted keyboard punching in the letters?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

Spain and Italy threatening Europe yesterday is the only reason any deal has come about this morning.

Kenny and Noonan and absolute liars and bullsh1tters.

They negoiated nothing.
    Isn't this basically what they said they would do the whole time? Instead of throwing a tantrum and getting sent to the naughty step like Greece, play the good boys and hop onto whatever deal the big countries swing for themselves?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,346 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

latenia wrote: »
    The OP is absolutely correct. Spain and Italy negotiated a deal and Ireland got in on it under the "what's good for the goose" principle. The notion that Enda Kenny or Michael Noonan played hardball and used every ounce of some previously unseen tactical nous to get a result is just ridiculous. They're the same pair of morons they were last week...

That doesn't take into account that the government delivered the recent referendum result. Imagine if we'd listened to SF and couldn't take advantage of this deal as a consequence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Take it to the Ranting and Raving or Politics forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement