Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thread Idea

• 29-06-2012 1:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 698 ✭✭✭

Most forums don't have a section for posting your youtube videos and simply direct you here - I know Perrin had a savage video taken down from the COD forum which was a pity. I know we dont want a million threads here with people trying to promote their channel but what if we just had one thread for everyone?

The difference between this and the "your channel" thread would be that you are only allowed to post your most recent video and maybe limit it to 3 posts per week - therefore the content will always be getting updated and people who click to the last page will see the most active youtubers etc. Would be helpful too for finding new stuff - I tried to go to the "your channel" thread to find new people to watch but I think a description is harder to entice people in compared to an embedded video if that makes sense

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Reality_Check1

edit - nevermind I was looking at the wrong thread we can still post vids over there

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

You must have been looking at the random video thread I'd say,anything I've posted there is still there anyway although I just limit it to the odd video every now and then

Advertisement