Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SnowPatrol/Florence/TemperTrap

Options
  • 29-06-2012 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hey guys does anyone know what the story is with times yet? It would kill me to miss TT!! I saw something about 3 o clock but this surely is way too early?

Also have people received their tickets by post already?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Laura Steph

The gates open at 3. By the way, I have to sell two tickets for the gig asap so if you know anyone whos looking for tickets, please let me know! :) Same to anyone interested who reads this! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭claytonie

user45 wrote: »
    Hey guys does anyone know what the story is with times yet? It would kill me to miss TT!! I saw something about 3 o clock but this surely is way too early?

Also have people received their tickets by post already?

+1 On the times can't seem to find stage times or info anywhere and need to arrange childminder for the day. I know gates open at 3 but also think this is way too early for TT to kick off.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement