Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trade paint

• 29-06-2012 2:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,029 ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking at getting some trade paint in a big bucket to paint inside a house.
    What I want to know is do you have to be in the trade to get this kid of stuff.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

cena wrote: »
    I'm looking at getting some trade paint in a big bucket to paint inside a house.
    What I want to know is do you have to be in the trade to get this kid of stuff.

NO.

Fleetwood Trade,Crown Trade Paints or Johnstowns Trade Paints will sell you a large 20 litre drum of paint for around 20-25 euro

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,029 ✭✭✭✭cena

paddy147 wrote: »
    NO.

Fleetwood Trade,Crown Trade Paints or Johnstowns Trade Paints will sell you a large 20 litre drum of paint for around 20-25 euro

That is much better than getting the 5 litre paint. I think its going to be the same colour all over the house.

I guess I can go into these guys.

http://www.mcdonnellpaints.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 789 ✭✭✭650gs

No bother you will get a better price than any of the retail shops or builders providers they just wont give you the full trade price why not check out any friends in the trade and get it cheper again

Advertisement