Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Website review please.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 allaboutclicks

It's good. The only thing I'd change is some of the photos. It might just be me but the Fear & Phobias one looks like she's smelled something awful rather than she's gripped with fear, the Mentorship one again said nothing about mentoring to me and the Depression one looks like some photo from a music magazine it's dark not depressing.

But that might just be my interpretation.

The only other thing is it's great that you have so many testimonials you could maybe include some of them on the front page? I'm also not sure about video testimonial for a counseling service as it might put some people off as they might get worried that they would be asked to do this. Might not though.

All n' all good looking website, easy to navigate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Read More is bad link text as it doesn't describe the link destination well.

Prices, prices, prices. Put them on the site as they are a very important piece of info for making a purchase decision. Even some sort of guide prices would be good. Not having them frustrates users meaning they won't convert well into customers.

The logo background could blend better with the page background.

Try to use a bit more colour than the washed out greys and blues and grey text on grey background could do with more contrast.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 nig76

Thanks guys,

Valid points, it's good to have things like that pointed out.

Thanks a lot,

Nigel.

Advertisement