Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Arsenal Supporters Club looking for new members

• 29-06-2012 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Hi all,

Limerick Arsenal Supporters Club membership is now open for the 2012-2013 season.

The club meets for all televised games in the Locke Bar throughout the season,and travel over for a number of games during the year.The Limerick Arsenal Supporters Club offers members the opportunity to interact with similar minded Arsenal fans.

The benefits of membership of the Limerick Arsenal Supporters Club include:access to tickets for the Emirates,travel to games as part of a group,chance to play on the Emirates Stadium pitch in a 6 a side tournament every year,trips to other Arsenal Supporters Clubs in Ireland throughout the season etc.Also a great way of meeting new people who share the same love of the Arsenal!!This year we are also looking at creating some of our own unique merchandise which will carry the Arsenal Limerick logo.

Last season the club took part in the Annual Arsenal Supporters club tournament for the first time on the Emirates pitch and it turned out to be a great day enjoyed by all participants of wide ranging ages,footballing abilities etc!! and this is something we intend to do again this year.

The club is always on the look out for new members so if anybody would be interested in joining then please feel free to get in touch.

The clubs AGM will be held in the Locke Bar in the next couple of weeks with confirmed details to follow.Anyone interested in attending is more than welcome.Membership forms will be available on the night for sign up for the forthcoming season or else people can contact me directly for details.

If you would have any interest at all in signing up or indeed know anyone that would be interested then please feel free to get in touch.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

You might get some luck with this as there are a few Arsenal supporters from the Limerick area that pop up in the footy forum, and I think that one of the mods on here might be a Gunner.

If you like I could copy & paste your post and put it up in the Arsenal thread in the footy forum where it would be seen by your target audience.

EDIT: Have put it in the Arsenal superthread in the footy forum for ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭OnlyGotOneSong

Thanks Kess,appreciate that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

How much is membership and can you pm me more details please ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

can you pm me too please

caspa307 wrote: »
    can you pm me too please

PM sent .

Thanks!

• Advertisement

Just to note that the AGM of the Limerick Arsenal Supporters Club is fixed for 8pm on Wednesday the 25th July in the Locke Bar on George's Quay.

All are more than welcome and sign up and registration forms will be available on the night for the forthcoming 2012/13 season.

If anyone needs anymore information then please do not hesitate to contact me.

Cheers.

Hi all,

Limerick Arsenal Supporters Club membership is now open for the 2012-2013 season.

The club meets for all televised games in the Locke Bar throughout the season,and travel over for a number of games during the year.The Limerick Arsenal Supporters Club offers members the opportunity to interact with similar minded Arsenal fans.

The benefits of membership of the Limerick Arsenal Supporters Club include:access to tickets for the Emirates,travel to games as part of a group,chance to play on the Emirates Stadium pitch in a 6 a side tournament every year,trips to other Arsenal Supporters Clubs in Ireland throughout the season etc.Also a great way of meeting new people who share the same love of the Arsenal!!This year we are also looking at creating some of our own unique merchandise which will carry the Arsenal Limerick logo.

Last season the club took part in the Annual Arsenal Supporters club tournament for the first time on the Emirates pitch and it turned out to be a great day enjoyed by all participants of wide ranging ages,footballing abilities etc!! and this is something we intend to do again this year.

The club is always on the look out for new members so if anybody would be interested in joining then please feel free to get in touch.

The clubs AGM will be held in the Locke Bar in the next couple of weeks with confirmed details to follow.Anyone interested in attending is more than welcome.Membership forms will be available on the night for sign up for the forthcoming season or else people can contact me directly for details.

If you would have any interest at all in signing up or indeed know anyone that would be interested then please feel free to get in touch.

Just a quick reminder that the AGM of the Limerick Arsenal Supporters Club will take place tomorrow night (Wednesday 25th July) at 8pm in the Locke Bar on Georges Quay in Limerick.

We will hold the meeting in the function room(as you enter the Locke turn right at the main bar and we will be in on the left)

All welcome,new members and existing.

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Is there any parking around there lads ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Maire2009

Would love to join but live in Ennis and can't drive :(

Hope to be moving back to Limerick next year though so maybe see ye next season. Good luck with it :)

Is there any parking around there lads ?

Plenty of parking around the court house which is across the road or you could park in front of Barringtons hospital if there are spaces.

• Advertisement

Maire2009 wrote: »
    Would love to join but live in Ennis and can't drive :(

Hope to be moving back to Limerick next year though so maybe see ye next season. Good luck with it :)

Thanks.

We have plenty of members from outside of Limerick who come in for games whenever they can,or travel over to London with us to attend games.Have a think about it anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Helikaon

I would love to join, but can't make it tonight. Can you PM me with details please?

Helikaon wrote: »
    I would love to join, but can't make it tonight. Can you PM me with details please?

PM sent..Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Maire2009

Thanks.

We have plenty of members from outside of Limerick who come in for games whenever they can,or travel over to London with us to attend games.Have a think about it anyways.

So I could join anyway and just come along of a Saturday to watch the games? I'd definitely be interested then :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement