Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Springerlink Journals no longer accessible through UCD?

Options
  • 29-06-2012 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭

I have some problems accessing a particular journal online. I used to mbe able to do this through UCD Athens and I know they got rid of it but now it seems I can't find any way at all to access the journal. Is there a different way now to access Springerlink through UCD? Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

I have springerlink up on mine. How would you usually access it? I went through the library site.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

Maldesu wrote: »
    I have springerlink up on mine. How would you usually access it? I went through the library site.

I just used to log in to Athens or got a redirect to my UCD connect details but I haven't used it in the last three months. Maybe they only provide some journals now but not all? I tried finding it with the title but it doesn't come up anymore. The journal istelf is doing well and is online so no problem from that end. Just UCD access seems to have gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

Actually, I'm in now, had to go through the findit feature instead of ecatalogues. Thanks, thread can be closed now. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

Your Connect details still valid/functional? Try browsing the database list by letter than using the search.

Advertisement