Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes seek divorce

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

So?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

She must have got fed up biting the pillow:D

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭OMARS_COMING_

Tom Cruise is the greatest man alive,serious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Come on man, you've been here since '09. You know AH wants more details than this, we need the gossip

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

OH GOOD JESUS CHRIST PLEASE DON'T LET THIS BE TRUE.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭SirDelboy18

It always was a shame to see her trapped with that crazy man.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Well katie should now go on oprah show and jump around like a lunatic to celebrate her divorce. Oprah can come back and do a one off special.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭CavanCrew

Thank GOD, Hes a couch jumping, scientology freak :confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

The writers of Southpark are delighted! :D

More slating to come! :pac:

Tom Cruise is in the closet again! :D

(Maybe he will join John Travolta!)

Well katie should now go on oprah show and jump around like a lunatic to celebrate her divorce. Oprah can come back and do a one off special.

Katie did a one off special for Tom - its called 'Suri' - her contract is up so off she goes...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,679 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Wasn't there talk over the years that Cruise secretly played for the other team.

Wasn't there talk over the years that Cruise secretly played for the other team.

BIG time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Fentdog84

His new film Rock of Ages looks deadly. Apparently he's playing a pisstake of an Axl Rose type frontman. Must get to see it

Fentdog84 wrote: »
    His new film Rock of Ages looks deadly. Apparently he's playing a pisstake of an Axl Rose type frontman. Must get to see it

Its bombing big time.
    It sucks apparently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

His ego's writing cheques his body can't cash.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,258 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

CavanCrew wrote: »
    Thank GOD, Hes a couch jumping, scientology freak :confused:

Belief in universe overlord and soul catchers in the sky = freak.

Belief in a man in the sky who reads your thoughts and his 2000 year old zombie son = normal!

Biggins wrote: »
    Its bombing big time.
    It sucks apparently.

What? A bad Tom Cruise film? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

http://th7.photobucket.com/albums/y278/traditionone/th_oh-noes.gif

MrStuffins wrote: »

Belief in a man in the sky who reads your thoughts and his 2000 year old zombie son = normal!

Look he impregnated a good aul liar, that zombie son of his turned water into wine and I like the easter bunny and santa claus, all three are real.

Scientology does not allow the woman to make a single noise during giving birth, thats f*cked up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭Napper Hawkins

Tom Cruise doesn't seem like a bad dude anyway.

Celebrity marriages end and if he is gay, who gives a ****. I don't and you shouldn't either.

• Advertisement

What? A bad Tom Cruise film? :confused:

Yes.
    New Line/Warner Bros’ Rock Of Ages (3,470 theaters) fell to earth with a thud. Which Hollywood expected because the pic had been tracking poorly for weeks (and even went down at one point week to week). The studio felt the 1980s period piece was a hard sell to younger moviegoers.

I suspect the problem was casting. Russell Brand has been repellant to moviegoers, while Tom Cruise as iconic rocker proved just too incredulous for audiences. The PG-13 musical is looking to open to only 11.91€M this weekend after taking in just 4.21€M Friday and 4.29€M Saturday.

Given that the pic was based on the Broadway warbler, it did worse than the studio expected and far worse than Mamma Mia which with the same pedigree opened to 21.45€M. Warner Bros was holding out hope for this 59.57€M-budget pic, thinking that a good CinemaScore could generate great word of mouth and therefore great legs for the film.

It didn’t materialize: audiences only gave Rock Of Ages a mediocre ‘B’. There’s just no way to save this s(t)inker with hack director Adam Shankman at the helm: in fact, weekend gross may fall below 11.91€M by Monday.

http://www.deadline.com/2012/06/box-office-yawn-tom-cruises-rock-of-ages-and-adam-sandlers-thats-my-boy-open-mediocre/

I broke it into paragraphs, to make it easier to read.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

It was mission impossible after all :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭kincsem

I don't want to hear about Tom Cruise, David Beckham, Angelina Jolie, Bono ever again.
    Thanks.

Tom Cruise doesn't seem like a bad dude anyway.

Celebrity marriages end and if he is gay, who gives a ****. I don't and you shouldn't either.

I don't personally give a crap that he might be gay - just that he's advocating that cult daftness.
    Thats ALL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭WhatNowForUs?

Look he impregnated a good aul liar, that zombie son of his turned water into wine and I like the easter bunny and santa claus, all three are real.

Scientology does not allow the woman to make a single noise during giving birth, thats f*cked up.
    Well you know, the noise ruins the moment

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

wonder will tom make an apperance on the oprah show???

Since when did ''young moviegoers'' decide if a film is actually good or not? Im still gonna see it, Tom Cruise belting out 80's classics sound like a good nite out to me.

...Tom Cruise belting out 80's classics sound like a good nite out to me.

Sound like masochism to me but if your into that sort of thing - each to their own! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Salt001

I'm surprised she lasted as long as she did.

• Advertisement

I don't personally give a crap that he might be gay - just that he's advocating that cult daftness.
    Thats ALL.

Worry about the real cults so, you know who they are.

I'm happy to let him advocate Scientology. It's Kabbalah, it's chihuahas in a handbag, it's Katie Prices latest marriage, it's irrelevant.

and the silences in birth thing?

Yea, wacky stuff indeed.

Sound like masochism to me but if your into that sort of thing - each to their own! :D

You would not be right there. I like Tom Cruise because I think he's a good actor and has been in some very good films, many actually. But i can see why lots of people dont like him and become suspicious and paranoid about those who do. Each to their own.

celebrity land marragies dont last long anyway,its like a fad or the latest accessory,their agents exchange phone numbers,meet up and they get engaged,well thats how some of them start anyway,i suppose its very hard to meet people who are genuine in celeb world so you have to stick to other celebs to be on the safe side,but even then some of them can be using your relationship for more limelight and better job oppurtunities,basically they see you as a stepping stone,and tadah divorce after a couple of years and on to the next connection..

If you believe that actually happens (and I honestly don't care if it does) then so what, the world is full of daft practices and ideas and crazy, crazy people.

I have commented more in this thread than this subject deserves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Did she catch him shagging the dog?

Yeah, f*cked up!

They probably call homosexuality an abomonation and protect child rapists too!

L. Ron Hubbard the founder of scientology once said that if you want to make a lot of money, you should start a religion. Also you have to pay to be part of it. SCAM.

Its like a pyramid scheme,a neighbour of mine used to get scientology literature through the door,the costs started at something like two thousand for some crappy course with no accreditation,it was about spirituality and finding your inner self and of course submitting to scientology rules..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

Looks like Tom left the door open

• Advertisement

galwayrush wrote: »
    Did she catch him shagging the dog?

Not unless he was back in the closet with John Travolta!

Yeah, f*cked up!

They probably call homosexuality an abomonation and protect child rapists too!

SARCASM ISNT EASILY READ OVER THE NET STUFFINS.:cool:

down with that sorta thing.

Its like a pyramid scheme,a neighbour of mine used to get scientology literature through the door,the costs started at something like two thousand for some crappy course with no accreditation,it was about spirituality and finding your inner self and of course submitting to scientology rules..

All religion is a money making racket! Those solid gold Pope-Hats don't pay for themselves!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Dangerous Man

Celebrity / Cunt forum
    >

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭dchris

Her days in flat shoes are finally over..

whos?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 101 ✭✭catchup

She gets the house......he gets to keep the closet.

divorce is always a pain id say the financial burden even for rich couples is annoying..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Scientologists also don't believe in fawning over a baby.

KKkitty wrote: »
    Scientologists also don't believe in fawning over a baby.

Sounds ok to me. People going gaga around to their babies gets on my nerves

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement