Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much do you play?

Options
  • 29-06-2012 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭

I'm wondering how much everyone plays here. I rarely do friendlies, never practise, maybe minigames the odd time, but really the majority of my playing time is playing games in the boards league. I only did one franchise with this game, and that was in a bye week of this league.

How much of the game do you play? 9 votes

For the most part just boards league
    0% 0 votes
    Boards league + (one of friendlies/franchise)
    44% 4 votes
    Boards League + Friendlies + Franchise
    55% 5 votes
    Boards League + Friendlies + Franchise + Practise
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

I've done a few offline franchises, a couple of seasons in each. I really like the post season in this game, it's better than previous ones.

I started on as my Rams (quiet Dave) wanna see how high a rated team I can get.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭linebacker52

Are franchise offline or online franchises.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Are franchise offline or online franchises.

Either. Of course not including this league.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Tried playing another franchise, couldn't commit. Only play on Boards really, think I've played 10/12 lobby games since August and Boards league, that's it

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Loads at the moment,

Used to be boards, and fantasy franchise on maddenpfl.

Then I setup the boardsPL because I wasn't getting enough games.

I then got accepted into the UKML, but it was middle of the season and I got a 1-7 team. That season is finished now, as is the fantasy franchise but I've since joined the PFL( real teams played in community) and the pro franchise(10 min quarters, twice a week). So I'm currently playing a game pretty much every day.

I'll have to cut it back for m:13 but will always play in the boards league.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭linebacker52

I think I'm in all the same leagues as Adrian apart from the premier league on here. Just reading what gonertaff posted over on madden pfl two or three franchises are the most anyone is going to be able to handle if they what any sort of life. So I'm going to have to cut back I would think it won't be easy choosing what to give up.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Well I think the PFL and boards PL will be easy to manage as it is real teams, but yeah will probably be just the boards and the pro franchise. That's still 5 games per week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Used to play Pro Franchise ( 2 games /week ), Fantasy ( 1 game pw ), PFL( 1 game per week ) and Boards. Gave up PFL, Fantasy is in playoffs final season so in about a week I will be down to 2 leagues - Boards and Pro franchise. Never play lobby games, rarely play friendlies, do practice from time to time.

M13 I will only be playing Boards and Pro Franhcise so thats about 3.5 games per week.

Advertisement