Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did a dog or a person die?

Options
  • 29-06-2012 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭

obscure title i know!

i was walking the dog in the fields opposite the Whitfield Hospital this evening where the IDA is and the tree as you walk in as a cross there and flowers all under a tree..it wasn't there on Wednesday..just wondering had someone buried their dog there or something?

curiosity is getting the better of me

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Now that you mention that, I was driving in from the Cork direction the other day and there was 2 squad cars and 2 ambulances in there, completely slipped my mind till now. Didnt stop to see what was happening and didnt think much more of it when I heard nothing on the news or anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭snuggles09

kryogen wrote: »
    Now that you mention that, I was driving in from the Cork direction the other day and there was 2 squad cars and 2 ambulances in there, completely slipped my mind till now. Didnt stop to see what was happening and didnt think much more of it when I heard nothing on the news or anything.

jesus i didn't actually think it was for a person:eek: i thought as loads of people walk their dogs up there it was something like that..ah thats sad:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

I have no idea what happened though, all I saw was 2 ambulances and 2 squad cars, they were gathered around something I now realise but I have no idea what it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Another addition to the murder mystery tour that is the N25

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

Could have been a natural death for all we know, thats why it wasnt reported.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

A chap whose brother I know hanged himself out there a couple of nights back.
    Nice fella he was too.

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭snuggles09

longshanks wrote: »
    A chap whose brother I know hanged himself out there a couple of nights back.
    Nice fella he was too.

it was right under a tree that my kids climb when we are out there, the thought did go through my mind briefly..very sad

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭south

The thread should be deleted as the question has been answered.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Ill close this thread now.

The original offending post that was reported was removed.

Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement