Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No idea what to put on CAO

Options
  • 29-06-2012 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭

So it's getting close to when the CAO closes and I really haven't a clue what to put down. Any suggestions? As for school subjects I like music, irish, french. And I hate english and maths.. I had primary teaching down but I won't get the points and I'd love a job where I'd have the opportunity to travel :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭123 LC

you could pick a course that you have the opportunity to do erasmus in so you can travel :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭pljudge321

So it's getting close to when the CAO closes and I really haven't a clue what to put down. Any suggestions? As for school subjects I like music, irish, french. And I hate english and maths.. I had primary teaching down but I won't get the points and I'd love a job where I'd have the opportunity to travel :)

Maybe consider taking the year out to travel and make up your mind about college then rather then rushing into some course you're not sure you'll enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

pljudge321 wrote: »
    Maybe consider taking the year out to travel and make up your mind about college then rather then rushing into some course you're not sure you'll enjoy.

Ya that's what I was thinking of doing but I feel at the end of the year I still may not know what I want to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 MackyF

Im Having trouble adding a course It says leave no gaps but i dont know what im doing wrong any suggestions plz

Advertisement