Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking near train station on Sunday

Options
  • 29-06-2012 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭

Well lads,

Going to need to park at Wexford train station on Sunday all day. Anywhere round there I can park for free?

Thanks in advance. :)

EDIT: Sorry meant Wexford :o

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 3,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭St Senan

Ledger wrote: »
    Well lads,

Going to need to park at the train station on Sunday all day. Anywhere round there I can park for free?

Thanks in advance. :)

You will get quicker reply if posters new what town you are you talking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Ledger

scaller wrote: »
    You will get quicker reply if posters new what town you are you talking about.

Thanks man, :o

Brain is fried today.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Ryan T

Park wherever you want - no traffic wardens on a Sunday in town borough areas - so Sam Mcauleys or Redmond Rd would be very close to train station

Ryan T wrote: »
    Park wherever you want - no traffic wardens on a Sunday in town borough areas - so Sam Mcauleys or Redmond Rd would be very close to train station

Oh right, someone told me you had to pay on a sunday too. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

Dunnes Stores car park isn't patroled on sunday.

• Advertisement

thanks for the help lads

Advertisement