Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Venue for gig

Options
  • 30-06-2012 1:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know of a venue in the Maynooth area for a private gig in October? Had the Community Arts Centre in Maynooth booked but it's closing in the next week or two. Doesn't need a bar but will allow drink brought in if not (byob I mean). Enough to hold 50-60 people + band.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Orion wrote: »
    Anyone know of a venue in the Maynooth area for a private gig in October? Had the Community Arts Centre in Maynooth booked but it's closing in the next week or two. Doesn't need a bar but will allow drink brought in if not (byob I mean). Enough to hold 50-60 people + band.
    Did you try the gaa club ? Or the community space ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

GAA club hall is a bit big. Never thought of the community space - I know some people involved in that - I'll ask them.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭SQ2

North Kildare rugby club hall is a good size for smaller gigs

Advertisement