Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yu-gi-oh in dublin? and something needed

Options
  • 30-06-2012 3:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 34

3 questions
    1. is there any tournaments in dublin (or around it) that 19 year olds can join?
    2. does anyone have a paracite paracide and a cyber end dragon in good to mint condition? myne are beat up as hell and there 2 of my best cards xD also maybe a polymerisation or 2 or a card to fuse light fusion monsters.
    3. smyths stopped selling these cards so when can i buy some cheap (preferablly not online, either around blanchardstown center or dublin)

(dont judge me :P)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

For buying cards, either try GamersWorld on Jervis St (its just south of the Jervis Luas stop) or Sub City on Exchequer St, both have various booster packs and such knocking round.

As for tournamnets, Go-Go-Gadget runs some every month, think one is going on tomorrow. Heres the Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/IrishYuGiOh

• Registered Users Posts: 34 mosher 66

Gunmonkey wrote: »
    For buying cards, either try GamersWorld on Jervis St (its just south of the Jervis Luas stop) or Sub City on Exchequer St, both have various booster packs and such knocking round.

As for tournamnets, Go-Go-Gadget runs some every month, think one is going on tomorrow. Heres the Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/IrishYuGiOh

cheers man il check out those shops, i know in blanchardstown you can get some but all they have is 2 set decks or a set of 3 boosters, not great prices and thats a terrble seletion XD also i prefer boosters, i build my my own customs decks mostly

• Registered Users Posts: 4 JussPope

As someone else at 19 years of age ive been going to these locals and i can highly recomend gamerz world, if they can ever get me to go home i usually leave damn happy :)

Advertisement