Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Drunk disappears in lake infested with sharks. He’ll need …LUCK OF THE IRISH"

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Cooperspale

Aussies and the media here are not known for their tact, especially once you're out of the main capitals.
    I'm not surprised really and yes it's bad form.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,810 ✭✭✭crushproof

Good man Jimmy, I only came on here today to mention the same headline, was horrified to see the headline on the kitchen table when I came home from work today.
    I wouldn't even expect something so outrageous and insensitive in The Sun back home. Had a look into it and not a single other news source mentions that he was Irish. Nonetheless, shameful headline but I guess at the same time it was quite idiotic as everyone knows there's sharks everywhere here.

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭sponge_bob

On a brighter note,,,,, The Diet Queen is a bit of allright though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

jesus hes deffo dead :eek: sharks will ensure that

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Gregsor

I was going to post this up to,locals round me reckon he may have passed out or is still on the beer,i don't think so..
    Bad front page with the GCB "Luck Of The Irish",very silly and insensitive.
    The paper gets slammed by locals too and a lot detest it and i had a job run with an ex reporter for it before and he even hates it.
    Anyone aware of the guys origin or age?
    Its all very scaly....
    Big fish there though,they got some past 3 meters on the sonar on scanning that area:eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement