Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Long Sleeve Dry-Fit Tops From The Samsung Night Run - Where To Buy?

Options
  • 30-06-2012 9:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭

I find I'm using my dri-fit luminous top from the Samsung Night Run all the time, I especially like that its long sleeve. Does anyone know where I can get the same kind of top without paying Nike €50 for one?

thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭JohnnyCrash

Does it have to be luminous? I occasionally use a black long sleeved top,aldi €6 and a luminous bib €6(some running shop) €12 all in:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Phoole

Does it have to be luminous? I occasionally use a black long sleeved top,aldi €6 and a luminous bib €6(some running shop) €12 all in:-)

Not fussed about the colour but I much prefer the long sleeve! Did you get them in aldi recently?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,082 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

You'll always pick them up in TK Max from about €12 for More Miles ones, here's one on MandM which is like an online TK Max: http://www.mandmdirect.ie/products-New-Balance-Mens-Ultra-Wicking-Long-Sleeve-Top-Blue_NB381.htm spend €50 for free delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭JohnnyCrash

Phoole wrote: »
    Not fussed about the colour but I much prefer the long sleeve! Did you get them in aldi recently?
    Not too long back. Aldi or Lidl have them fairly regularly,perfectly good for training.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭rom

Heatons will have what you want on the cheap. I got a few more miles tops from them

• Advertisement
Advertisement